Payment and Billing Information
- Payment Policy for domestic students 2016-17
- Payment Policy for new domestic students entering in Spring semester 2017
- Payment Information for new international students entering Fall 2016
- Payment Information for new international students entering Spring 2017
- Payment Information for continuing international students 2016-17
± Tuition for full-time undergraduate students enrolled during 2013-14 who have not exhausted eight semesters of continuous enrollment at UE.
- Independent Study classes are charged at either full-or part-time undergraduate rates.
- Academic departments may assess additional fees for testing, labs, and/or materials.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
For information about costs, billing, payment options, or refunds contact:
Office of Student Accounts
Olmsted Hall Room 105
Phone: 812-488-2565 or 800-423-8633, ext. 2565
Office Fax: 812-488-1361
For information about grants, scholarships, loans, or work-study contact:
Office of Financial Aid
Olmsted Hall Room 116
Phone: 812-488-2364 or 800-424-8634
Office Fax: 812-488-2028