The University of Evansville, Office of Admission, encourages an individual campus visit whenever possible, and we will work with you to meet your requests. Please register at least 5 business days prior to your campus visit. If you need to schedule your visit for an earlier date, contact the Office of Admission at 812-488-2468. Weekday appointments are scheduled 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Our last campus tour departs at 3:00 p.m. For Saturday visits, please refer to the visit calendar. Saturday appointments begin at 9:30 a.m.
A typical visit consists of an information session with an admission counselor who will be able to discuss with you individually our admission criteria, financial and scholarship opportunities as well as information about housing, dining services and student life. You will also go on a student guided walking tour of campus. Together this takes approximately two hours. Remember this is a walking tour; for your comfort, check the local weather prior to arriving.
Since your schedule will be planned especially for you, you will receive your itinerary upon your arrival to campus.
Arrivals Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. through 2:00 p.m.
- Walking tour (1 hour)
- Academic appointment (30 minutes – 1 hour and if able to confirm)
- Admission session (30 minutes)
- Lunch will be built into your schedule if time allows and during the academic year (September through April, excluding holidays)
Arrivals Saturday 9:30 a.m.
- Group walking tour (1 hour)
- Group Admission Session (30 minutes)
- Lunch (1 hour) – offered during the academic year (September through April, excluding holidays and breaks)
Note: Please refer to the visit calendar for available Saturday dates.