Individual Visit Experience
Let us plan your college visit!
The UE Office of Admission encourages an individual visit experience whenever possible. The UE campus visit is more than just a tour. Schedule a visit today and let us set-up a personalized adventure that reflects your interests. We need at least 5 business days’ notice to schedule your requests.
During your visit, you will have a chance to sit down with an admission counselor to discuss your personal path to becoming a UE student, chat with a faculty member or department representative about your academic interests, and get to know one of our current students during your guided walking tour. In addition to these activities, you can also request a Career Development session, meet with a coach, learn more about our study abroad program, and sit-in on a class. Remember the campus tour is a walking tour; for your comfort, check the local weather prior to arriving.
You will receive your personalized schedule when you arrive to the Office of Admission for your visit.
***If you are interested in meeting with an academic representative from the Physical Therapy or the Physician Assistant program, you are encouraged to visit campus on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday to guarantee an appointment.
Arrivals Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. through 2:00 p.m.
Sample Schedule for Weekdays Visits:
- Walking tour (1 hour)
- Academic appointment (30 minutes – 1 hour; if available)
- Admission session (30 minutes)
- Lunch will be built into your schedule if time allows and during the academic year (September through April, excluding holidays)
***Please note- limited schedules available during the following time periods:
- October 8-9, 2018: UE Fall Break
- December 6-21, 2018: Finals and no scheduled classes
Arrivals Saturday 9:30 a.m.
Note: Please refer to the visit calendar for available Saturday dates.
Sample Schedule for Saturday Visits:
- Group walking tour (1 hour)
- Group Admission Session (30 minutes)
- Lunch (1 hour) – offered during the academic year (September through April, excluding holidays and breaks)