The University of Evansville Office of Admission encourages an individual campus visit whenever possible, and we will work with you to meet your requests. Please register at least 5 business days prior to your campus visit.
A typical visit consists of an admission session where you will discuss the admission process, scholarship opportunities, and what it’s like to be a UE student. During your visit, you will also take a guided campus tour and meet with a faculty member or department representative within your academic area of interest. Together this takes approximately two hours. Remember the campus tour is a walking tour; for your comfort, check the local weather prior to arriving.
You will receive your itinerary upon arrival to campus since your day is customized especially for you.
Arrivals Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. through 2:00 p.m.
- Walking tour (1 hour)
- Academic appointment (30 minutes – 1 hour; if available)
- Admission session (30 minutes)
- Lunch will be built into your schedule if time allows and during the academic year (September through April, excluding holidays)
***Please note- limited schedules available during the following time periods:
- December 7-22, 2017- Finals and no scheduled classes
- March 3-11, 2018
Arrivals Saturday 9:30 a.m.
Note: Please refer to the visit calendar for available Saturday dates.
- Group walking tour (1 hour)
- Group Admission Session (30 minutes)
- Lunch (1 hour) – offered during the academic year (September through April, excluding holidays and breaks)