Individual Visit Experience
The UE Office of Admission encourages an individual visit experience whenever possible. The UE campus visit is more than just a tour. Schedule a visit today and let us set-up a personalized adventure that puts you in the driver’s seat. We need at least five business days’ notice to schedule your requests.
During your visit, you will have a chance to sit down with an admission counselor to discuss your path to becoming a UE student, chat with a faculty member or department representative about your academic interests, and get to know one of our current students during your guided walking tour. In addition to these activities, you can also request a Career Development session, meet with a coach (must be in compliance with NCAA rules), learn more about our study abroad program, and sit-in on a class. Remember the campus tour is a walking tour; for your comfort, check the local weather prior to arriving.
You will receive your personalized schedule when you arrive to the Office of Admission for your visit.
***If you are interested in meeting with an academic representative from the Physical Therapy or the Physician Assistant program, you are encouraged to visit campus on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday to guarantee an appointment.
Arrivals Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Sample Schedule for Weekdays Visits:
- Walking Tour (one hour)
- Academic Appointment (30 minutes - one hour; if available)
- Admission Session (30 minutes)
- Lunch will be built into your schedule if time allows and during the academic year (September - April, excluding holidays)
Arrivals Saturday 9:30 a.m.
Note: Please refer to the visit calendar for available Saturday dates.
Sample Schedule for Saturday Visits:
- Group Walking Tour (one hour)
- Student Panel (30 minutes)
- Group Admission Session (30 minutes)
- Lunch (one hour) – offered during the academic year (September - April, excluding holidays and breaks)
Due to university schedules and no classes taking place, there will be limited academic session availability on the following dates:
- Monday, October 7, 2019 (Fall Break)
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019 (Fall Break)
- Friday, December 13, 2019 - Sunday, January 12, 2020 (Holiday Break)