Beginning in early November, the Weinbach Avenue exit off the westbound Lloyd Expressway overpass will be closed for several months due to the US 41 and Lloyd Expressway INDOT project. This closure will affect traffic heading south onto Weinbach Avenue. Visitors to campus should take the Boeke Avenue exit south off the westbound Lloyd Expressway to reach Lincoln Avenue. If traveling to campus on US 41, please take the Lincoln Avenue exit east to campus.
If you have any questions about directions, contact the Office of Admission at 800-423-8633, ext. 2468.
Experience the University of Evansville on a Purple Friday! Purple Friday is a great way to learn more about UE and take the ACT Residual, which is a campus-based national ACT exam.
Upcoming Purple Fridays:
- Friday, March 20, 2015
- Friday, April 24, 2015
- Friday, May 15, 2015
The Purple Friday Visit Day schedule is as follows:
- 8:30 a.m. Registration
- 9:00 a.m. Campus Tour
- 10:00 a.m. Academic Session
- 10:30 a.m. Admission Session
- 11:00 a.m. Lunch in the UE dining hall
- Noon Check-in for those taking the ACT Residual Exam
- 12:30 p.m. Exam begins
During the exam, parents may attend separate information sessions.
What is the ACT Residual Exam?
The ACT Residual is just like the national ACT test with the following exceptions:
- Campus-Based – the ACT Residual is good only at UE and cannot be transferred.
- Small Test Groups – no large cafeterias or gymnasiums with hundreds of test takers.
- Quicker Scoring – UE will score your test within five business days; no more waiting several weeks.
- Costs Less – the ACT Residual at UE costs only $40.
Who is eligible to take the ACT Residual Exam?
- Students who have applied or been accepted to the University of Evansville are eligible to take the ACT Residual Exam.
What to bring to campus if taking the exam:
- Photo identification (driver’s license or school ID)
- $40 (cash or money order only; no credit or debit cards)
- #2 pencils
If you are interested in attending a Purple Friday Visit Day, please complete the following registration form. A confirmation packet will be sent to you with directions to campus and parking information. All information must be completed to schedule your attendance. If you have questions about the day, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.