Virtual Experiences FAQ
- Is UE’s Office of Admission still open?
While all of our employees are still working remotely from home, our on-site office is currently closed for the rest of the semester as of now.
- How can I contact the Office of Admission?
- Should I still arrive for my campus visit as planned?
Campus visits including Individual Visits, Purple Visit Day, and Open House have been cancelled for the remainder of the semester. We offer virtual tours online and live tours from current students via Facebook Live, YouTube, and our website. Admitted students can connect with current students through UExperience and keep up-to-date on the latest happenings at the University of Evansville.
- Do I still need to deposit by May 1? Is the deposit refundable?
The University has extended the deadline for accepted students to make a deposit to enter the University of Evansville for Fall 2020. The new deadline is June 1. We have implemented a temporary policy that allows for any deposits received between March 30 and June 1 to be fully refundable.
- Should I still plan to attend SOAR?
If you are registered for SOAR 1, you will not need to physically attend registration on campus. SOAR 1 will take place online. Continue to check your email for scheduling and access updates. All other SOAR dates remain scheduled as planned.
- What events have been impacted or cancelled?
All events taking place between March 12 and May 9 have either been cancelled, postponed, or relocated to an online venue.
- Are there other ways to learn about UE since visits have been cancelled?
Yes, we are working on more online opportunities to provide information about UE. Please contact your admission counselor to get more information about UE and check our website at for upcoming visit opportunities.
- Can I still come to campus even though events and visits are cancelled?
We are advising you not to come to campus for your safety and the safety of those who still remain on campus. No campus visits or in-person appointments are currently taking place. Please consider looking into one of our virtual options.
- My SAT and/or ACT testing day was cancelled. Can I still apply?