The GAP Program
A hands-on, real-world learning experience for students of all disciplines.
What is GAP?
The GAP program allows multi-disciplinary teams of students to work side-by-side with leading organizations on global business issues that matter. Guided by faculty coaches and industry experts, participants produce practical business outcomes for their clients. This innovative, experiential program bridges the GAP between the worlds of academia and business.
Why Should You Participate?
- Gain practical, marketable professional skills
- Enhance your resume and get better job opportunities
- Get exposure to cutting edge tools and techniques
- Meet and work with corporate leaders
- Build professional confidence by producing real results for actual companies
- Market entry research for potential international expansion
- Global sourcing model for strategic business decision-making
- Research on consumer trends in emerging markets
- Cutting edge market research on consumer environmental perceptions
How Can You Participate?
Participation is by nomination or application.
- To request a nomination, speak with your advisor or a faculty member
- To submit an application, click here
For more information, contact:
Jill Griffin, GAP Program Director