The University of Evansville operates under a non-discriminatory policy with regard to race, color, creed or religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please contact Sodexo. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.
- Director of Employer Development
- Healthy Community Partnership Program Manager
- Residential Coordinator/Student Life Specialist
- Director of Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Business Applications Developer
- Principal - Harlaxton College
- Assistant Professor of Music Education/Saxophone
- Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy
- Assistant Professor of English
- Department Chair of Physician Assistant Science
Permanent Employment Certification