Find out more about the various majors available in the Schroeder School of Business.
The University of Evansville delivers with 98 percent of last year's graduates employed within six months of graduation.
Beyond the Classroom
As a business student at UE, you won't just learn in the classroom - you will put what you’ve learned into action in the business market.
Now You're Going Places
Learn more about our global business mission and opportunities for international study and experience.
98 percent of graduates from the Schroeder School of Business are employed within six months of their graduation from UE.
Schroeder School of Business - Where Your Success Matters!
For students who want to be academically and socially engaged, the Schroeder School of Business offers a globally focused educational experience that expands horizons and reveals the impact each student can make on the world.
- Schroeder School of Business is in the world’s top five percent of business schools and is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- $2,000,000 endowed to support your career success. Director of the Center for Career Success Sethlyn Morgan will work with you to ensure you find a career that fits with your strengths and interests.
- 98 percent placement rate; $51,000 mean salary for the 2014 graduating class.
- 2014 placements include: Berry Plastics, BKD, Boeing, Chrysler, Cisco, Deloitte, Disney, Duetsche Bank, Ernst and Young, Fifth Third Bank, Goldman Sachs, Harding Shymanski & Company, Hewlett Packard, Johnson and Johnson, JPMorgan, Masterbrand Cabinets, Old National Bank, PepsiCo, PricewaterhouseCoopers, SS&C, Target Corporation, Vectren.
- 91st percentile in the 2014 Major Field Test (MFT) versus 500 business schools.
- Accounting students placed in the 99th percentile on the MFT. Jim Schafer, PhD, UE professor of accounting, received Indiana CPA Society's Outstanding Educator Award.
- 150+ Real Companies launched in our entrepreneurship program – you keep the profits!
- Kanav Kashyap '07 is the 2014 National Sales Manager of the Year at Cintas Corporation – a $4.3 billion dollar corporation.
- Institute for Banking and Finance; Manage loans for women- and minority-owned businesses, or teach financial literacy courses for expectant parents at St. Mary’s Hospital.
- Over 60 percent of Schroeder School of Business students study abroad; UE is ranked #7 in the country for study abroad participation.