Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift)
The Physical Plant Department has an immediate opening for 2nd shift Maintenance Technician. This is a full-time, benefit eligible position.
Job responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and operation of campus buildings, facilities, and equipment
- Monitor and adjust energy management and environmental control systems
- Monitor and adjust Central Power Plant production/distribution equipment
- Maintenance support of residence facilities (non-housekeeping)
- Delivery/pick-up of special event support equipment and material
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified applicants should possess three years of construction/maintenance experience. Candidates must have a working knowledge of building maintenance trade practices and trade tools, a working knowledge of utility production/distribution systems, familiarity with computerized environmental control systems, and the ability to communicate accurately with other campus personnel. A valid driver’s license is required.
To apply for this position, please complete the UE online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm.
The University of Evansville operates under a non-discriminatory policy with regard to race, color, creed or religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.