My Grandparent(s) and Me Art Camp
My Grandparent(s) and Me Art Camp is a special opportunity for grandparents and grandchildren to create art together, focused on stories and memories.
Families will be guided through scrapbooking, decorating a vintage suitcase and card making that can offer a unique quality time experience that families will remember for a lifetime.
July 22 - July 26
- 3rd-5th grade
- 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ART SESSION
- 11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. RESTROOM BREAK
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. LUNCH/RECREATION BREAK
- 12:45 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. DISMISSAL
* Please read the Youth Programs, Camps, & Conferences Handbook and Child Protection Policy found under the “Additional Forms” tab PRIOR to registering for programs, camps, and conferences. Please be advised there is a non-refundable $35 registration fee included in the price of each camp.
Our goal is to make our youth programs, camps, and conferences accessible to students regardless of their ability to pay. Thanks to generous funding from Lilly Endowment Inc., we can offer financial assistance to students who demonstrate need. If you are interested in receiving Financial Assistance, please complete the Financial Assistance Request Form BEFORE registering. Please allow up to two business days for your request to be processed. Because demand for assistance is great and funds are limited, we encourage parents/guardians to apply early.