The University of Evansville expects all members of its community to treat each other with respect and civility. Harassing behaviors directed towards any member of our community will not be tolerated. As part of its commitment to non-discrimination, the University specifically prohibits harassment based on any other characteristics set forth in its nondiscrimination statement as follows: including race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Any form of harassment undermines the mission of the University and negatively impacts the University community as a whole.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please contact Chartwells. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.
- Desktop Support Coordinator
- Director of Risk Management
- Graduate Assistant, Softball
- Regional Admission Representative - Dallas
- Student Services Specialist
- Assistant Director of Fitness Center, Intramurals and Club Sports
- Assistant Director of Diversity Initiatives/Residential Coordinator
- Graduate Assistant, Swimming and Diving
- Assistant Men's Soccer Coach
- Admission Counselor
- Part-Time, Assessment Coordinator in Education
- Eykamp String Quartet - Cello
- Eykamp String Quartet - Viola
- Eykamp String Quartet - Violin 2
- Eykamp String Quartet - Violin 1
- Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science