Why Choose UE?
Welcome! We are pleased that you are exploring employment opportunities with the University of Evansville. UE is committed to providing its students with a transformative academic and social experience and to elevating its surrounding communities. Founded in 1854, UE offers a comprehensive education to approximately 2,100 students studying more than 75 majors.
The University of Evansville is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community. We seek to attract talented faculty and staff who are inspired to be changemakers at our institution and in our surrounding community, of which we are an integral part. UE offers a wide variety of benefits to full-time employees, including generous paid time off, tuition remission benefits for employees and dependent family members, an on-site medical clinic, and a comprehensive list of insurance plans and retirement benefits.
To learn more about why UE could be a great fit for you, please explore the resources available on this website.
- Administrative Assistant for the Major Gifts Team
- Admission Counselor
- Assistant Athletic Trainer/Instructor - Volleyball
- Assistant Director of Admission for Specialty Markets
- Assistant Director of Slate Operations
- Assistant Technical Director for Theatre
- Athletics Annual Giving Officer
- Athletics Major Gift Officer
- Coordinator of Game and Ticketing Operations
- Director of Athletic Communications
- Director of Strategic Recruitment
- Enrollment Data Manager
- Esports Coordinator and Head Coach
- Evansville Promise Neighborhood Data & Program Evaluation Manager
- Evansville Promise Neighborhood Director
- Evansville Promise Neighborhood Grant Accountant
- Evansville Promise Neighborhood Marketing Coordinator
- Evansville Promise Neighborhood Program Coordinator
- Executive Administrator for the Office of the President
- Financial Aid Counselor
- Graduate Assistant for Women's Basketball
- Graduate Assistant Sports Performance Coach
- Major Gifts Officer
- Major Gifts Officer, Central Indiana Region, Remote
- Programming Coordinator for the Center for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The Program Administrator for the Physician Assistant Program
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Theatre–Technical Director and Production Manager
- Adjunct French Instructors
- Adjunct Instructors for General Business Courses
- Adjunct Nursing Instructors
- Adjunct Spanish Instructor
- Assistant Director of Marketing
- Assistant Professor for the Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Assistant Professor in the School of Health Sciences
- Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Anthropology
- Clinical Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering
- Visiting Assistant Professor for Biology
- Visiting Professor of Psychology
The University of Evansville expects all members of its community to treat each other with respect and civility. Harassing behaviors directed towards any member of our community will not be tolerated. As part of its commitment to non-discrimination, the University specifically prohibits harassment based on any other characteristics set forth in its nondiscrimination statement as follows: including race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Any form of harassment undermines the mission of the University and negatively impacts the University community as a whole.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please contact Chartwells. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.
Room 118, Olmsted Administration Hall