The University of Evansville operates under a non-discriminatory policy with regard to race, color, creed or religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please contact Sodexo. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.
- Technical Director - Purple Aces Productions
- Athletic Training Intern
- Assistant Athletic Trainer/Instructor
- First Year Seminar Instructor
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Music Therapy
- Assistant Professor of Public Health
- Visiting Assistant Professor - Philosophy & Religion
- Teaching Fellow in British Studies
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics