The University of Evansville operates under a non-discriminatory policy with regard to race, color, creed or religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please contact Sodexo. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.
- Admission Counselor
- Assistant Vice President - Title IX and Faculty Relations
- Assistant Director - Office of Career Success
- Regional Admissions Counselor
- Graduate Assistant - Softball
- Corporate & Foundations Relations Officer
- Graduate Assistant - Men's and Women's Swimming and Diving
- Senior Study Abroad Advisor