The University of Evansville expects all members of its community to treat each other with respect and civility. Harassing behaviors directed towards any member of our community will not be tolerated. As part of its commitment to non-discrimination, the University specifically prohibits harassment based on any other characteristics set forth in its nondiscrimination statement as follows: including race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Any form of harassment undermines the mission of the University and negatively impacts the University community as a whole.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please contact Chartwells. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.
- Assistant Registrar and Retention Coordinator
- Graduate Assistant, Men's Soccer
- Graduate Assistant, Women's Softball
- Senior Academic Advisor
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Adjunct French Instructors
- Adjunct Instructors for General Business Courses
- Adjunct Nursing Instructors
- Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering (Structural)
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- 2nd Shift General Maintenance Technician
- Administrative Assistant for Facilities Management and Planning
- Administrative Associate for the Dean of the College of Education and Health Sciences
- Application Specialist
- General Maintenance Technician
- Mailing and Risk Management Specialist
- Radio/Telephone Operator
- Residential Maintenance Technician
- Summer Programs Liaison