UE Center Innovation & Change and Indiana’s Circular Venture Lab Secure $50,000 award from the United States Department of Energy
Posted: November 28, 2023
The University of Evansville’s Center for Innovation & Change (CIC) and the Evansville’s nonprofit 501(c)(3) Circular Venture Lab (CVL) announce the acquisition of a collaborative $50,000 award from the United States Department of Energy to spearhead innovative initiatives in clean energy manufacturing. On November 15, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) announced 13 Phase One winners of the inaugural Manufacture of Advanced Key Energy Infrastructure Technologies (MAKE IT) Prize Strategies Track. The MAKE IT Prize is a multiphase, two-track competition aimed at catalyzing domestic manufacturing of critical components for the clean energy infrastructure. The Strategies Track supports communities developing roadmaps for bringing vibrant manufacturing activities to their regions. The MAKE IT Prize was developed by the DOE Office of Technology Transitions, the Office of Clean Energy Demonstrations (OCED), and the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE).
- University of Evansville among 34 Educator Prep Programs Recognized for National Excellence
- University of Evansville Unveils State-of-the-Art Mental Health and Wellness Clinic
- UE Theatre Professor Receives National Recognition for Excellence in Undergraduate Training in Acting
- Music Conservatory Celebrates $25,000 Grant Awarded to UE Opera
- Kevin Corbin Appointed as New Public Safety Director at the University of Evansville
- UE Receives National Award for Service to Veterans
- Hundreds of Tri-State Students to Attend "Exploring Teaching Day" on UE campus
- University of Evansville Receives Renewal of Changemaker Campus Designation; Celebrates 5 Year Anniversary
- Pulitzer-Winning Historian to Commemorate 60th JFK Assassination Anniversary with Lecture on UE campus
- Library of Congress Recognizes Plagiarized University of Evansville Archaeologist After 90 Years
Contact Media Relations
- Contact Media Relations by email email@example.com
- Community Band — Thursday, November 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Candlelight Vespers — Friday, December 1 at 7:00 p.m.
- Holiday Pops — Tuesday, December 5 at 7:30 p.m.
- Reading/Study Day — Thursday, December 7 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Friday, December 8 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Saturday, December 9 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Sunday, December 10 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Monday, December 11 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Tuesday, December 12 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Wednesday, December 13 All-day event