Posted: September 27, 2022
The Master of Science in Athletic Training (MSAT) program has added Mercy Health Hospital in Cincinnati as a new site for immersive clinical education. With this location, students in the program now have the opportunity to work in a performing arts environment with the Cincinnati Ballet.
Adding Mercy Health Hospital will provide a new avenue for clinical rotations, as MSAT students haven’t previously been able to work with performing arts.
- UE Theatre Presents MEASURE FOR MEASURE
- UE Named #5 Best Regional University in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report
- UE Launching Construction Management Program
- AceBuddies Hosting Zoo Day on September 24
- UE Holds Ribbon Cutting for New Residence Hall
- Learn About the Discovery of an Underwater Castle in Scotland
- Efroymson Family Fund Supports UE Art, Creates New Endeavors
- UE, VU Offer Guaranteed Admission Agreement in Engineering
- UE Named a 2022-2023 College of Distinction
- UE Recognized by Phi Theta Kappa for Exemplary Transfer-Friendliness
Contact Media Relations
- Contact Media Relations by email email@example.com
- Jia-Rong Gan, violin/Yu-Han Kuan, piano — Tuesday, October 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- Theatre Production - MEASURE FOR MEASURE — Thursday, October 6 at 7:30 p.m.
- Fall Break — Saturday, October 8 All-day event
- Fall Break — Sunday, October 9 All-day event
- Fall Break — Monday, October 10 All-day event
- Fall Break — Tuesday, October 11 All-day event
- Theatre Production - MEASURE FOR MEASURE — Friday, October 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- Theatre Production - MEASURE FOR MEASURE — Saturday, October 15 at 7:30 p.m.
- Theatre Production - MEASURE FOR MEASURE — Sunday, October 16 at 2:00 p.m.
- Guest artist, 399th Army Brass Band — Monday, October 17 at 7:30 p.m.