Posted: October 11, 2021
The UE Department of History, Politics, and Social Change will welcome Dr. Sally Roesch Wagner for the 19th annual Thomas C. Fiddick Memorial Lecture on Friday, November 5. The lecture will begin at 7:00 p.m. in Eykamp Hall, located on the second floor of Ridgway University Center on the UE campus. The event is free and open to the public with a book-signing afterwards. For those who are unable to attend in person, the lecture will be live streamed.
- Rami Malek, Theatre Alumnus, Stars in New Bond Film "No Time to Die"
- Theatre Alums, Assistant Professor Open on Broadway in To Kill a Mockingbird
- Music Conservatory Announces Full Funding for Wheeler Concert Hall Renovations
- Baines Publishes Essay in Collection
- UE ChangeLab Brings Vaccine Awareness to Latino Community
- UE Theatre Announces Fall 2021 Season
- UE Holds Ribbon Cutting for Ace CARE Transportation Van
- UE School of Education Reaches $1 Million in Grants Since 2017
- UE, WNIN Receive National Edward R. Murrow Award
- UE Awarded $50K Elevate Nexus Grant
- Rebecca Salo, horn — Tuesday, October 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- UE Opera — Friday, October 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- Homecoming Weekend 2021 — Saturday, October 30 All-day event
- Alumni Day at the Aces — Saturday, October 30 at 1:00 p.m.
- UE Opera — Saturday, October 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- First Tuesday – Eykamp String Quartet — Tuesday, November 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- Fiddick Lecture Series - Women's Suffrage — Friday, November 5 at 7:00 p.m.
- UE Orchestra and Wind Ensemble — Tuesday, November 9 at 7:30 p.m.
- Last Day to Drop/Withdraw With a "W" — Friday, November 12 All-day event
- Theatre Production - THREE SISTERS — Friday, November 12 at 7:30 p.m.