If you are a UE employee or student who needs to submit a Physical Plant Repair Request, please follow the instructions below:


  1. Log on to WebAdvisor
  2. Go to the Student section
  3. Select "Request a Work Order" under General Info
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions


  1. Log on to WebAdvisor
  2. Select "Request a Work Order for Maintenance and Repairs" under the Work Orders menu
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions


The Facilities Department / Physical Plant is located in the General Services building North of the tennis courts. The entrance is to the left of Safety and Security and the offices are on the second floor.

Office Phone:

Office Location:
General Services Building