Personal Property Insurance

The University is not liable for loss or damage to personal property of students.

It is recommended that students make arrangements to insure any property brought to school through homeowners insurance or through an independent personal property insurance. Here are a few links to companies that provide Student Personal Property Insurance:

Return to the list of Security and Emergencies topics

Office Phone

Office Email

Office Location
Student Life Center, Second Floor, Ridgway University Center