Available to students who live in the following locations:
- Village apartment, house, or townhouse
- Fraternity Room in Phi Tau, TKE, SAE, Sig Ep, or Lambda Chi
All residents of the Village unit or Fraternity room must:
- Submit an application and successfully complete the 21+ education program
- Be 21 years of age at the start of the Spring 2017 Semester
- For applicants turning 21 over the course of the semester, approval will be activated upon successful completion of the program and one’s birthday.
Applications for 21+ Status will be reviewed once you have completed the following:
- Successfully complete eCHECKUP TO GO
- Pick up a copy of the digital workshop presentation at the Center for Student Engagement Desk on the second floor of Ridgway.
Successfully complete the 21+ Quiz
- A link to the quiz is available at the end of the digital workshop.
- This quiz covers essential topics from the 21+ Workshop.
- Make sure you have your Student ID and your User Identification Number (UIN) from Alcohol E-Checkup to the 21+ Workshop.
- All answers must be 100% correct for successful completion.