Below are a selection of resources which may be of assistance to students interested in various wellness topics. This is not a comprehensive list; students are welcome to contact the Office of Counseling Services to request resources for topics that are not listed.
For presentation requests or questions about programming, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 812-488-2663.
Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence
- It’s On Us: Sexual Assault Awareness Campaign
- Albion Fellows Bacon Center: Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Support
- ULifeline: Online resource for college mental health
- Half of Us: Mental health information for college students
- Thriving Campus: Local, licensed professionals in the tri-state area