The University of Evansville expects all members of its community to treat each other with respect and civility. Harassing behaviors directed towards any member of our community will not be tolerated. As part of its commitment to non-discrimination, the University specifically prohibits harassment based on any other characteristics set forth in its nondiscrimination statement as follows: including race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Any form of harassment undermines the mission of the University and negatively impacts the University community as a whole.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please contact Chartwells. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.
- Adjunct French Instructors
- Adjunct Instructors for General Business Courses
- Adjunct Instructors for Marketing
- Adjunct Nursing Instructors
- Assistant Professor for the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Assistant Professor for the School of Health Sciences
- Assistant Professor of Marketing
- Assistant Professor of Nursing