University of Evansville School of Engineering and Computer Science presents the UExplore Engineering Program
Monday, October 14, 2019
6:00 - 7:15 p.m.
Room 100, Koch Center for Engineering and Science
UExplore Engineering is an exciting opportunity to increase the understanding for high school students of the fields of civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering, and computer science.
- Students will participate in exciting activities during the school year at the University of Evansville campus.
- These activities are designed to help students learn about careers in engineering and to give them a chance to participate in hands-on projects.
- The advisor, James Allen, UE associate professor of mechanical and civil engineering, has also practiced engineering in the “real world.” He is looking forward to leading students in discovering the world of engineering. UE students will also be helping with each session.
All sessions will be from 6:00 - 7:15 p.m. in the Koch Center for Engineering and Science on UE’s campus.
- Monday, October 14, 2019
- Monday, November 4, 2019
- Monday, November 25, 2019
- Monday, January 20, 2020
- Monday, February 10, 2020
- Monday, March 2, 2020
- Monday, March 30, 2020
- Monday, April 20, 2020
Cost and More Information
- Membership is limited to high school age men and women, however, parents are welcome at the Orientation/First Night meeting if they wish to learn about the UExplore Engineering Program.
- A one-time registration fee of $50 will be charged for each participant. A Waiver and Release form must be signed by the appropriate parent or guardian of each student.
- Print and/or share the UExplore Engineering flyer.
Parents may register students at Orientation Night or online, in advance, below.