The University of Evansville is committed to providing people with disabilities comparable access to all programs and services. This includes access to electronic information and services. All official UE websites are in process to meet W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA conformance.
Information and Communication Technology Standards and Guidelines Committee
In order to meet the guidelines established previously, the University has developed the Electronic Information Technology Committee (“Committee”) to oversee the implementation and completion of the steps necessary to meet compliance. The Committee will also be responsible for ongoing monitoring and training.
The Committee is in the process of developing a timeline that will outline the implementation milestones.
Committee members are listed as follows:
- Leslie Barton, Instructional Technologist, Center for the Advancement of Learning
- Robert Birkle, Manager of Network Infrastructure, Office of Technology Services
- Debbie Brenton, Coordinator of Disability Services, Office of Counseling and Health Education
- Keely Cutts, University Registrar, Office of the Registrar
- Michael Dawson, Senior Web Application Developer, Office of Marketing and Communications
- Chris Kohler, Web Development Coordinator, Office of Marketing and Communications
- Holly Smith, Senior Director of Marketing and Communications, Office of Marketing and Communications
- Bob Pristash, Associate Athletic Director for Media Relations, Department of Athletics
- Michael Smith, Chief Information Officer, Office of Technology Services