The University of Evansville Career Advocates are students leaders, selected by the academic deans, to provide outreach and initial career development support to students within the Colleges of Arts and Sciences and Education and Health Sciences. The Advocates meet with students seeking advice/support on career related topics such as, resume development, interview preparation, and job search. Advocates are conveniently available on a walk-in basis; no appointment necessary! Appointments, however, can be made by emailing a Career Advocate.
Appointments will be conducted virtually.
Schedule your appointment
Follow us on:
- Hometown: Lakewood, Ohio
- Major: 1st year DPT (Undergrad: Interdisciplinary Studies - Exercise Science and Spanish)
- Fun Fact: I have pet Barack Obama's dog
- Biography: When not in a coffee shop, Christin can be found outdoors among the trees. She enjoys yoga, kayaking, rock climbing, traveling and watching musical theater. Christin starts every day with a little bit of reading and a big green smoothie. She is an encourager and passionate about connection and helping others discover their potential. After graduation, Christin hopes to find a home near water and work as a physical therapist.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Major: Multimedia Communication/Marketing
- Minor: Anthropology
- Biography: Michael Furman is an outgoing, friendly, and strange person. When he isn't in classes, you can find Michael in all of the clubs he could manage to join on campus. He is an Orientation Leader, in the Student Activities Board, Quidditch Club, the Lightsaber Dueling Club, the Chess Club, Ballroom Dancing Club, etc. Michael is passionate about music, robotics, theater, neuroscience, and Star Wars, Marvel, Star Trek, and Disney. Don't ever hesitate to reach out to him, he loves every new experience, and making new friends.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org