Campus-Related Interviewing Guidelines
Each semester, recruiters from various businesses and organizations contact Career Services and Cooperative Education to interview UE students and alumni. Please remember that campus-related interviewing is a privilege and should not be taken lightly. Signing this agreement and scheduling an appointment with a company means that you have read and agreed to the following policies:
- Professional dress is required. If questions, please ask prior to your interview.
- You must be registered with Career Services (Handshake) prior to scheduling an interview.
- Individuals are to schedule their own appointments.
- Career Services offers web resources, The Next Step - A Guide to Career Development, workshops, individual appointments and mock interviews to assist students with preparation.
- Missing an interview (No shows) is not acceptable. Likewise, cancellations should not be made except in extreme emergencies. A 48 hours notice is required to adequately communicate with the employer and possibly provide another student the opportunity to interview.
- A student who fails to keep a commitment or adequately inform Career Services of cancellations will lose their access to Career Services support and resources, including Handshake.