The University of Evansville Career Advocates are students leaders, selected by the academic deans, to provide outreach and initial career development support to students within the Colleges of Arts and Sciences and Education and Health Sciences. The Advocates meet with students seeking advice/support on career related topics such as, resume development, interview preparation, and job search. Advocates are conveniently available on a walk-in basis; no appointment necessary! Appointments, however, can be made by emailing a Career Advocate.
Appointments will be conducted virtually. Schedule your appointment
Follow us on:
- Hometown: Evansville, Indiana
- Major: Psychology
- Fun Fact: I have summited Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa
- Biography: When she’s not spending time with her friends and family, Sue loves spending time with her dog, Juniper, and two guinea pigs, Daisy and Rose. She loves to read, dance, do yoga, and spend time in nature. Sue has also traveled a lot and enjoys experiencing different cultures and foods. She uses her social skills and enthusiasm to create connections with others and she hopes to put this to use as a career advocate. After graduation, Sue hopes to attend DPT school at UE.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major: Multimedia Communication/Marketing
- Minor: Anthropology
- Biography: Michael Furman is an outgoing, friendly, and strange person. When he isn't in classes, you can find Michael in all of the clubs he could manage to join on campus. He is an Orientation Leader, in the Student Activities Board, Quidditch Club, the Lightsaber Dueling Club, the Chess Club, Ballroom Dancing Club, etc. Michael is passionate about music, robotics, theater, neuroscience, and Star Wars, Marvel, Star Trek, and Disney. Don't ever hesitate to reach out to him, he loves every new experience, and making new friends.
- Contact: email@example.com