The University of Evansville Career Advocates are students leaders, selected by the academic deans, to provide outreach and initial career development support to students within the Colleges of Arts and Sciences and Education and Health Sciences. The Advocates meet with students seeking advice/support on career related topics such as, resume development, interview preparation, and job search. Advocates are conveniently available on a walk-in basis; no appointment necessary! Appointments, however, can be made by emailing a Career Advocate.
Virtual appointments available by emailing a Career Advocate.
Follow us on:
|12:00||Sadie/Devon (12:30)||Sue/Michael||Devon (12:30)||Sue/Devon/Michael|
- Major: Sports Communication
- Hometown: Cincinnati, OH
- Biography: Nora Ruotolo is a passionate Bengals fan. When she isn't rooting for her favorite sports teams, she enjoys traveling and exploring cities. Nora spends time volunteering at Potters Wheel and playing basketball with her friends. She also is the writer and an account executive for Embrace Marketing and Communications. After graduation, Nora hopes to work in fan engagement for a professional sports team.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major: Cognitive Science, Minor: Sociology
- Hometown: Seattle, WA
- Biography: Sadie Scovern is curious, creative, enthusiastic, and empathetic person. Her passions include singing, crafting, and drawing. Spending time with people is one of her favorite things to do, especially when it involves interesting conversations and lots of laughing. She is involved in RSA as the Director of Special Events, and she enjoys working collaboratively with other students and generating ideas for fun future events.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Major: Multimedia Communication/Marketing
- Minor: Anthropology
- Biography: Michael Furman is an outgoing, friendly, and strange person. When he isn't in classes, you can find Michael in all of the clubs he could manage to join on campus. He is an Orientation Leader, in the Student Activities Board, Quidditch Club, the Lightsaber Dueling Club, the Chess Club, Ballroom Dancing Club, etc. Michael is passionate about music, robotics, theater, neuroscience, and Star Wars, Marvel, Star Trek, and Disney. Don't ever hesitate to reach out to him, he loves every new experience, and making new friends.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Terre Haute, Indiana
- Majors: Communication and Political Science
- Fun Fact: Because her family loves engineering and robotics, Devon's puppy Otis is named after the man who invented the elevator!
- Biography: Devon is an optimistic, passionate, and team-oriented person who loves working with others to help them reach their goals. She's been involved in FIRST Robotics since she was nine, and still volunteers for the program. Devon hopes to work for FIRST as a STEM education lobbyist after graduation. In her free time, Devon loves to dance, read, write, and work on art projects like calligraphy and bullet journaling.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Hometown: Evansville, Indiana
- Major: Psychology
- Fun Fact: I have summited Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa
- Biography: When she’s not spending time with her friends and family, Sue loves spending time with her dog, Juniper, and two guinea pigs, Daisy and Rose. She loves to read, dance, do yoga, and spend time in nature. Sue has also traveled a lot and enjoys experiencing different cultures and foods. She uses her social skills and enthusiasm to create connections with others and she hopes to put this to use as a career advocate. After graduation, Sue hopes to attend DPT school at UE.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org