The University of Evansville Career Advocates are students leaders, selected by the academic deans, to provide outreach and initial career development support to students within the Colleges of Arts and Sciences and Education and Health Sciences. The Advocates meet with students seeking advice/support on career related topics such as, resume development, interview preparation, and job search. Advocates are conveniently available on a walk-in basis; no appointment necessary! Appointments, however, can be made by emailing a Career Advocate.
Follow us on:
|12:00||Kelsey||Kelsey (12:30)||Emily (12:30)/Kelsey||Kelsey (12:30)||Kelsey|
- Hometown: Peru, Indiana
- Major: 1st year DPT (Health Services Administration undergrad)
- Fun Fact: Peanut butter is my favorite food
- Biography: Tiffany spends a significant amount of her time cuddling and loving her cat, Holstein, and dog, Belle. She loves to play and watch sports, especially professional football. Tiffany is also passionate about helping others. She has a background in HSA and is excited to be beginning her journey in PT school. After graduating, she plans to move back to her hometown and work as a physical therapist.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Louisville, Colorado
- Major: 1st year DPT (exercise science pre-PT undergrad)
- Fun Fact: Unicycles and juggles at the same time
- Biography: Everett displays a lot of pride and passion towards UE. Throughout undergrad, Everett swam here at the University of Evansville, and now runs track in graduate school. Everett enjoys giving back to his community by being a part of Ace care and volunteering at the Evansville Rescue Mission on a weekly basis. After graduating, he plans on finding a job as a physical therapist or continuing his education and specialize in sports rehabilitation.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Hometown: Evansville, Indiana
- Major: Criminal Justice and Sociology, minors in Anthropology and Gender and Women’s Studies
- Fun Fact: I have a tattoo quote from my favorite book
- Biography: Kelsey displays purple pride in everything that she does and is very involved on campus. From holding multiple leadership positions within her sorority, to being a part of the University of Evansville Cheer Team, to also serving as a General Manager for the College Mentors for Kids program on campus, Kelsey stays very involved on campus. After graduating, Kelsey plans to eventually work for the FBI as an Intelligence Analyst.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Wylie, Texas
- Major: Multimedia Communication & Political Science
- Fun Fact: I collect jigsaw puzzles
- Biography: Emily is an enthusiastic member of the UE community and is excited to give back through the Career Center. When she’s not in class, she’s volunteering with campus clubs or working on multimedia projects. She loves to spend her weekends watching movies, making movies, and broadcasting sports with the ESPN crew. After graduating, Emily plans to work in national politics as a campaign’s communications director.
- Contact: email@example.com