The University of Evansville Career Advocates are students leaders, selected by the academic deans, to provide outreach and initial career development support to students within the Colleges of Arts and Sciences and Education and Health Sciences. The Advocates meet with students seeking advice/support on career related topics such as, resume development, interview preparation, and job search. Advocates are conveniently available on a walk-in basis; no appointment necessary! Appointments, however, can be made by emailing a Career Advocate.
Appointments will be conducted virtually.
Schedule your appointment
Follow us on:
Christin - office;
Kylee - office
|10:00||Kylee (out at 10:30)||
Christin - Office;
Kylee - Office (out at 10:30)
|12:00||Kylee (in at 12:15)||Kylee (in at 12:15)|
|1:00||Kylee (out at 1:15)||Kylee (out at 1:15)|
- Hometown: Lakewood, Ohio
- Major: 1st year DPT (Undergrad: Interdisciplinary Studies - Exercise Science and Spanish)
- Fun Fact: I have pet Barack Obama's dog
- Biography: When not in a coffee shop, Christin can be found outdoors among the trees. She enjoys yoga, kayaking, rock climbing, traveling and watching musical theater. Christin starts every day with a little bit of reading and a big green smoothie. She is an encourager and passionate about connection and helping others discover their potential. After graduation, Christin hopes to find a home near water and work as a physical therapist.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Hometown: Evansville, Indiana
- Major: Secondary Mathematics Education
- Fun Fact: I have seen the series Friends 100+ times
- Biography: Kylee loves spending her free time with her friends and cats (she has 4!). She also loves reading Stephen King novels, her favorite is IT. She is very passionate about learning and teaching. After graduation she hopes to teach early high school math and eventually college level classes.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org