Posted: June 11, 2021
A group of University of Evansville (UE) students have been recognized for their work on a community journalism initiative that examines the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Midwest.
The UE ChangeLab project, “COVID Between the Coasts,” is a collaboration between two University courses and National Public Radio member station WNIN.
- UE Ranked a Top 100 Best College for Veterans
- UE Receives Accreditation for Nurse Anesthesia Program
- UE Leading Eight-Day Civil Rights Bus Tour for Local High School Students
- ChangeLab Projects Receive Honorable Mentions at Civvys
- Support for our UE BIPOC Community
- University of Evansville alumna uncovers ancient fingerprints on Roman oil lamps
- UE Receives Gift from Koch Foundation for Doctorate of Psychology Program
- UE Granted Accreditation-Continued Status for Physician Assistant Program
- UE Presents 2021 Outstanding Educator Awards
- UE Receives Grant from Lilly Endowment Inc.
- Using a Process to Enhance Creative Problem Solving — Wednesday, June 16 at 8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
- Summer Session I Ends — Friday, June 18 All-day event
- Summer Session II Begins — Monday, June 21 All-day event
- Summer Session II Ends — Friday, July 23 All-day event
- Classes Begin — Wednesday, August 25 All-day event
- Last Day to Drop/Withdraw Without a "W" — Tuesday, August 31 All-day event
- Last Day to Register/Add Classes — Tuesday, August 31 All-day event
- Labor Day — Monday, September 6 All-day event
- Fall Break — Saturday, October 9 All-day event
- Fall Break — Sunday, October 10 All-day event