Posted: November 15, 2019
Dr. Kyle Kiesel, professor and program director of Physical Therapy, recently attended the 10th Interdisciplinary World Congress on Low Back & Pelvic Girdle Pain held in Antwerp, Belgium.
Kiesel presented research "Exercise and breath holding intervention for individuals with dysfunctional breathing; a matched controlled trial." The research was supported by the Ridgway Fund and has involved 21 DPT students over the last 4 years. Held every three years, this congress welcomes health care professionals, practitioners, academics, researchers and policymakers from all continents.
- UE Operating on a Two Hour Delay Today, November 12
- UE Introduces Mosaic Speaker Series with Special Guest Lynn Long on November 21
- UE's 33rd International Bazaar Set for Friday, November 15
- UE Nursing Students Plan Seizure and Choking Safety Class for Local Foster Families
- Dr. Kopta’s CelestHealth Research Group Publishes Two Research Studies and Presents Three Papers Regarding Psychotherapy Outcomes
- UE Trustee Reverend Larry Rascoe Receives Mayor's Celebration of Diversity Award
- Clark Kimberling publishes Research and Proposals
- Editorial Article on Building Essential CPA Skills with a Modified Monopoly Game in Rania Mousa's Accounting class
- University of Evansville Theatre Presents Lone Star Spirits
- University of Evansville Celebrates First Generation College Students
- Lone Star Spirits — Monday, November 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Jazz Ensemble I, “Isn’t it Rich”, music of Buddy Rich — Tuesday, November 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Lone Star Spirits — Tuesday, November 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Lone Star Spirits — Wednesday, November 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Community Band and Jazz II — Thursday, November 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Lone Star Spirits — Thursday, November 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Lone Star Spirits — Friday, November 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Lone Star Spirits — Saturday, November 23 at 7:30 p.m.
- Lone Star Spirits — Sunday, November 24 at 2:00 p.m.
- Woodwind and String Ensembles — Sunday, November 24 at 4:00 p.m.