Rania Mousa Publishes a Chapter in the Encyclopedia of Organizational Knowledge, Administration, and Technology
Posted: February 17, 2020
Rania Mousa, an associate professor of accounting has a peer-reviewed Chapter accepted for publication in a 5-Volume Encyclopedia of Organizational Knowledge, Administration and Technology.
- University of Evansville Ranked Among the Top 30 Best Colleges in the Nation for Financial Aid
- Robert Dion Interviewed About the 2016 Presidential Election
- Todd Matteson Piece Selected to be Included in the National Ceramic Exhibition
- UE Faculty, Students Team for Addiction-Themed Documentary on Channel 9
- Joe Atkinson Directs Play for Evansville Civic Theatre Underground Series
- Dr Edward Bujak Becomes Senior Fellow
- DPT Faculty, Alumni, and Students Publish Research
- Congratulations to Todd Matteson
- Wandel Receives Second Grant This Year
- Professor Azarian Speaks at National Conference and Serves as a Judge for Undergraduate Research
- Road Trip — Friday, February 21 All-day event
- Violet — Friday, February 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Road Trip — Saturday, February 22 All-day event
- Violet — Saturday, February 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Road Trip — Sunday, February 23 All-day event
- Violet — Sunday, February 23 at 2:00 p.m.
- Evansville Jazz Society — Sunday, February 23 at 4:00 p.m.
- Wind Ensemble, University Orchestra with Rachel Barton Pine (violin) — Tuesday, February 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Violet — Thursday, February 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Violet — Friday, February 28 at 7:30 p.m.