Posted: January 20, 2020
Kristen Strandberg, PhD, University of Evansville assistant professor of music, will be the speaker for the Andiron Lecture on February 5. The lecture will begin at 4:00 p.m. in Eykamp Hall, Room 252, Ridgway University Center. This event is free and open to the public.
- University of Evansville to Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- UE Archaeology Alumni Study at University of Cambridge in the UK
- Schroeder School of Business Rises in National Rankings
- UE Professor Awarded Best Theoretical Paper of the Year
- Sharon Gieselmann Receives UE Exemplary Teacher Award
- The University of Evansville Will Host Musician Bobby McFerrin at Old National Events Plaza on January 14
- UE Now Guarantees $24,000 Scholarship for Students Who Complete the EVSC Medical Professions Academy
- David Unger publishes open access paper on fracture mechanics
- Wylie wins prestigious award
- Professor Katie Darby Mullins has Pushcart nominated essay come out at Barrelhouse
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day — Monday, January 20 All-day event
- Open House — Monday, January 20 All-day event
- Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration - Rally and Symbolic March — Monday, January 20 at 11:45 a.m.
- Alanna Keenan, soprano with guest Lori Bade, mezzo — Tuesday, January 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- First Tuesday – Beethoven 250 Kickoff Concert — Tuesday, February 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- Graham Cullen, cello — Tuesday, February 11 at 7:30 p.m.
- Purple Visit Day — Monday, February 17 All-day event
- Ungar, piano/Gan, violin/Cullen, cello — Tuesday, February 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Road Trip — Friday, February 21 All-day event
- Violet — Friday, February 21 at 7:30 p.m.