Posted: December 6, 2019
David Unger, professor of mechanical and civil engineering, published the article "Visualizing the Crack Driving Force through Fluid Analogy" in the Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Materials 2019; 28:89–94. A PDF of the article can be accessed online for free.
- Wylie wins prestigious award
- Professor Katie Darby Mullins has Pushcart nominated essay come out at Barrelhouse
- UE Theatre Presents a Performance By Traveling Shakespeare Troupe, The Rogue and Peasant Aces
- University of Evansville to host Art and Craft Sale on December 7
- Rania Mousa has paper accepted at Qualitative Research in Accounting and Management Journal
- University of Evansville Announces the Nancy McFadin Mueller Chair in Nursing Fund
- Ebeling presents two papers in San Diego
- Ebeling gives lecture in Tucson
- University of Evansville Partners with Barnes & Noble College to Manage Campus Bookstore
- Kiesel Presents PT Research at Belgium Conference
- Final Examinations — Saturday, December 7 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Sunday, December 8 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Monday, December 9 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Tuesday, December 10 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Wednesday, December 11 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Thursday, December 12 All-day event
- Commencement — Thursday, December 12 at 3:00 p.m.
- Horn Choir — Sunday, December 15 at 7:30 p.m.
- Classes Begin — Monday, January 13 All-day event
- Snyder Series – McFerrin/Choirs — Tuesday, January 14 at 7:30 p.m.