Posted: September 18, 2019
Associate Professor of Archaeology Jennie Ebeling presented a paper and chaired an academic session at the third meeting of the Association of Ground Stone Tools Research at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark September 12-15. This biannual conference is attended by stone artifact specialists from around the world working on archaeological material dating from the Paleolithic period through the 21st century.
- UE Graduate and Professor Publish Research on Predictors of Teachers' Intentions to Report Suspected Child Abuse
- Department of Art Associate Professor Todd A. Matteson Received Award of Recognition
- UE's Olmsted Administration Hall Goes Orange in Observance of World Patient Safety Day
- Peters Margedant House at the University of Evansville Awarded the 2019 Servaas Memorial Award for Serving Youth Through Preservation and History
- UE Music Partners with Joshua Academy to Reinstate Band Program
- University of Evansville Theatre Presents Small Mouth Sounds
- UE Recognized for Student Engagement, Faculty Dedication, and Overall Value on Top Rankings Lists
- Wooton Publishes Article
- Wandel Publishes Article
- University of Evansville Named #6 Best College in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report
- Small Mouth Sounds — Friday, September 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Family Weekend Concert (Ridgway Lawn) — Saturday, September 21 at 5:00 p.m.
- Small Mouth Sounds — Saturday, September 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Small Mouth Sounds — Sunday, September 22 at 2:00 p.m.
- Small Mouth Sounds — Monday, September 23 at 7:30 p.m.
- Leanne Hampton, flute/Mark Hatlestad, viola — Tuesday, September 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Small Mouth Sounds — Tuesday, September 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Small Mouth Sounds — Wednesday, September 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Small Mouth Sounds — Thursday, September 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Evansville Jazz Society — Sunday, September 29 at 4:00 p.m.