UE Names New Trustees
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013
The University of Evansville is pleased to announce the appointments of six new members to the Board of Trustees.
The following individuals will serve three-year, at-large terms:
• C. Edward Brown of Des Moines, Iowa, chief executive officer of The Iowa Clinic, PC and The Iowa Clinic Management Company, LLC. He is a 1980 graduate of the University of Evansville.
• D. Forrest Brumbaugh of Dallas, Texas, a partner at the International Law Firm of Fulbright & Jaworski. He graduated from UE in 1988 and previously served a three-year term on the Board of Trustees as an alumni-elected trustee (2010-13).
• Sally Rideout Lambert of Newburgh, Indiana, regional manager for the North American Public Strategy Group at Alcoa. She graduated from the University of Evansville in 1991.
• Holly J. Marks of Greenwood, Indiana, who will serve as the board’s new alumni-elected trustee. She graduated from UE in 1996 and is a senior registered client services associate at Raymond James in Greenwood.
• Keith A. Phillips of Evansville, Indiana, a retired diagnostic radiologist who practiced most recently at St. Mary’s Medical Center. He is a 1978 graduate of the University of Evansville.
• Brock M. Reneer of Princeton, Indiana, who will serve as the board’s new student-elected trustee. He graduated from UE in 2013 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree with majors in finance and economics. In July, he will begin his career as a financial analyst with JPMorgan Chase in Columbus, Ohio.