Housing Assignment Calendar
All Returning Students
- February 4
- Begin submitting housing registration and contracts on Self-Service*.
- February 13
- New Hall Lottery Registration Due. Email invitations will be sent to eligible students the week of February 7*.
- February 18
- New Hall selection emailed.
- February 28 – March 4
- Village Request Cards available in the Office of Residence Life*
- March 4
- Village Request Cards due by 5:00 p.m. in the Office of Residence Life.
- March 7 – 11
- Residence Life Staff processes Village Request Cards and makes assignments.
- March 14
- Village housing assignments* emailed*.
Residence Hall Process
- March 27
- Housing contracts and registration due*.
- March 28 - 30
- Residence Life Staff processes residence hall requests and makes assignments*.
- March 31
- Returning students emailed housing assignments*.
* Students must have submitted all required materials to be assigned housing. Required materials include a contract and registration via Self-Service as well as any additional registration materials (i.e. lottery registration for New Residence Hall and/or Village Request Cards). Individual housing preferences will be taken into consideration as well as the availability of space for 2022-2023. The University reserves the right to make or change assignments, assign a new roommate, or consolidate spaces at any point in the academic year bases on the needs of the program.