Returning students who are interested in living in a residence hall for 2023 – 2024 should submit an updated housing contract and registration on Self-Service by March 17. Residence Life Staff will assign returning students to their rooms based on the preferences indicated on their housing registration forms. These preferences include hall, floor, roommate, and other information provided when registering for housing. This process will take place from March 20 - 22.
Returning students will be notified March 23 of their assigned residence hall, room, and roommate.
The University reserves the right to make or change assignments, assign a new roommate, or consolidate spaces at any point in the academic year bases on the needs of the program.
Things to Remember:
- Staff will try to honor as many individual preferences as possible; however, you may be assigned to a different floor or hall than you selected.
- Please have a roommate in mind when you sign up for housing.
- Be sure you have submitted your online housing contract by March 17. The online housing contract is available through Self-Service.
- If you desire to pay extra for a single room, indicate this on your housing registration. Single rooms cost an additional $750.
- No single rooms will be permitted in Hale Hall.
- If you are not assigned to the hall or floor that you prefer, there will be a waiting list established. Information regarding this will be included in your housing notification.
Students must have submitted all required materials to be assigned housing. Required materials include a contract and registration via Self-Service as well as any additional registration materials (i.e. request cards for New Residence Hall and/or Villages, Village supplemental agreements, etc.). Individual housing preferences will be taken into consideration as well as the availability of space for 2023-2024. The University reserves the right to make or change assignments, assign a new roommate, or consolidate spaces at any point in the academic year bases on the needs of the program.