Returning students who are interested in living in a residence hall for 2021 – 2022 should submit an updated housing contract and registration on Self-Service from March 8 – March 31. Due to the anticipated construction timeline for a new residence hall, the Residence Life Staff will be assign returning students to their rooms based on the preferences indicated on their housing registration forms. These preferences include hall, floor, roommate, and other information provided when registering for housing. This process will take place from April 1 – April 16.
Returning students will be notified the week of April 19 of their assigned residence hall, room, and roommate.
Note: Any spaces reclaimed or chosen during this process are subject to adjustment or reassignment by the Office of Residence Life if necessary.
Things to Remember:
- Staff will try to honor as many individual preferences as possible; however you may be assigned to a different floor or hall than you currently live in.
- Please have a roommate in mind when you sign up for a room.
- Be sure you have submitted your online housing contract by March 31. The online housing contract is available through Self-Service.
- Single rooms will be limited for 2021 – 2022. If you desire to pay extra for a single room, indicate this on your housing registration. You will be placed on our priority single room wait list.
- If you are not assigned to the hall or floor that you prefer, there will be a waiting list established. Information regarding this will be included in your housing notification in April.