myL.I.F.E. Youth Conference
(my Learning Impacts Future Endeavors)
myL.I.F.E. is a three-day, two-day youth conference for SPRINGBOARD participants and local community youths. This conference will have engaging breakout sessions that will take a deeper dive into some SPRINGBOARD topics and various related topics such as:
- Active lifestyles
- Negative and Positive Mindsets
- College readiness
- Career development
- Financial success
- myFAMILY (importance of family relationships)
- Love thy neighbor (being kind to one another)
- Community service
- Valuing shared spaces (keeping our community clean)
- Keeping our community safe (gang violence, etc.)
- Embracing diversity
- myLEVEL UP SERIES
- myGIRLS only
- myFELLAS only
- myIDENTITY (gender neutral only)
The Level Up Series is a series of sessions that allow youths to connect and discuss topics that are gender specific such as: resilience, dating, friends, sports, etc.
Students will be able to connect with breakout session presenters and obtain resources that could be helpful as they begin their journey into their next phase of life.
myL.I.F.E. Youth Conference attendees will get to stay in a college dorm room and have a full college experience through engagement, nightly activities, on-campus dining, and opportunities to connect with other young minds in the community and build long-lasting friendships.
myL.I.F.E. Youth Conference Fee (if not attending SPRINGBOARD) $250
Fee covers the following expenses for myL.I.F.E. Youth Conference:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Dorm accommodations for two-nights
- Nightly activities
- Adequate supervision
* Please read the Youth Programs, Camps, & Conferences Handbook and Child Protection Policy found under the “Additional Forms” tab PRIOR to registering for programs, camps, and conferences. Please be advised there is a non-refundable $35 registration fee included in the price of each camp.
Our goal is to make our youth programs, camps, and conferences accessible to students regardless of their ability to pay. Thanks to generous funding from Lilly Endowment Inc., we can offer financial assistance to students who demonstrate need. If you are interested in receiving Financial Assistance, please complete the Financial Assistance Request Form BEFORE registering. Please allow up to two business days for your request to be processed. Because demand for assistance is great and funds are limited, we encourage parents/guardians to apply early.