We apologize for the inconvenience, but there will be a hard closure at the intersection of Bellemeade and Lincoln. This intersection will be closed from Monday, July 22, 2019 until Wednesday, August 21, 2019. During this time, the section Weinbach between Walnut and Lincoln will be closed to thru traffic for road and sidewalk repairs. The road will be reduced to one lane of traffic with a flagger during the day and two lanes without a flagger at night. There will be access to UE from Walnut. Businesses south of Lincoln can be accessed from Lincoln with two lanes of traffic. We thank you for your patience as these necessary updates are being made to the road.
University of Evansville
1800 Lincoln Ave.
Evansville, Indiana 47722
Directions from the Evansville Regional Airport
- Take US 41 south into Evansville.
- Go past the Lloyd Expressway and the Walnut Street stoplight.
- The next light will be Lincoln Avenue.
- Turn left onto Lincoln Avenue and proceed approximately one mile.
- The University of Evansville will be on your left.
Google Maps - Get directions to UE from anywhere.
Evansville Regional Airport - Find information on direct flights from Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, and soon Charlotte, North Carolina.