Purple Visit Day
Experience the University of Evansville on a Purple Visit Day! A Purple Visit Day is a great way to learn more about UE. If you are an applied senior, you have the opportunity to take the ACT Residual, which is a campus-based national ACT exam.
Upcoming Purple Visit Days:
|Friday, March 17, 2017||Registration will open in 2017|
The Purple Visit Day schedule is as follows:
Evening Prior to Visit:
- Arrive at 6:00 p.m. (central time)
- Dinner provided for students and parents
- Stay overnight on campus (for seniors only)
- Welcome and Introduction to UE
Day of Visit: 8:00 a.m. (central time) Check-In Activites offered include:
- Sit in on a class with current UE students.
- Meet with a faculty member to discuss your selected major.
- Learn about what it means to be a UE student by meeting with student life, career development, study abroad, and much more.
- Lunch in the UE dining hall and campus tour.
- Applied seniors have the opportunity to take the ACT Residual Test.
What is the ACT Residual Exam?
The ACT Residual is available to applied seniors and is just like the national ACT test with the following exceptions:
- Campus-Based – the ACT Residual is good only at UE and cannot be transferred.
- Small Test Groups – no large cafeterias or gymnasiums with hundreds of test takers.
- Quicker Scoring – UE will score your test within five business days.
- Costs Less – the ACT Residual at UE costs only $45.
What to bring to campus if taking the exam:
- Photo identification (driver’s license or school ID)
- $45 (cash or money order only; no credit or debit cards)
- #2 pencils