Purple Visit Day
Experience the University of Evansville on a Purple Visit Day! A Purple Visit Day is a great way to learn more about UE. If you are an applied senior, you have the opportunity to take the ACT Residual, which is a campus-based national ACT exam.
Upcoming Purple Visit Days:
- Monday, November 2, 2015
- Friday, December 4, 2015
- Monday, March 21, 2016
*Overnights are offered and encouraged the evening before the event for our senior visitors. All other attendees are invited to participate in the activities offered that evening as well.
The Purple Visit Day schedule is as follows:
Evening Prior to Visit:
- Arrive at 6:00 p.m.
- Dinner provided for students and parents
- Welcome and Introduction to UE
Day of Visit: 8:00 a.m. Check-In Activites offered include:
- Sit in on a class with a current UE Student
- Meet with a faculty member to discuss your selected major
- Learn about what it means to be a UE student by meeting with Student Life, Career Development, Study Abroad, and much more
- Lunch in the UE dining hall and campus tour
- Applied seniors have the opportunity to take the ACT Residual Test
What is the ACT Residual Exam?
The ACT Residual is available to applied seniors and is just like the national ACT test with the following exceptions:
- Campus-Based – the ACT Residual is good only at UE and cannot be transferred.
- Small Test Groups – no large cafeterias or gymnasiums with hundreds of test takers.
- Quicker Scoring – UE will score your test within five business days.
- Costs Less – the ACT Residual at UE costs only $40.
What to bring to campus if taking the exam:
- Photo identification (driver’s license or school ID)
- $40 (cash or money order only; no credit or debit cards)
- #2 pencils
If you are interested in attending a Purple Visit Day, please complete the following registration form. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with information about the day and parking information. All information must be completed to schedule your visit. If you have questions about the day, please e-mail e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.