DEGREES IN 3 AT UE
Do more in less time! At UE, we offer three-year pathways for several majors. By staying on track each semester, you can earn your degree sooner without sacrificing the quality education and experiential opportunities for which we are known.
Why should you pursue a three-year degree plan?
- You can begin your career or start graduate school sooner.
- You can start earning an income sooner.
- You can save on educational costs and living expenses.
- You could possibly complete a bachelor’s and master’s degree in four years, depending on your field.
Will you miss out on the full college experience?
No! You will still:
- Complete the same courses and receive the same high-quality education for which UE is known.
- Learn from the same experienced faculty who will provide one-on-one support every step of the way.
- Have some opportunities for study abroad and internships, depending on your program.
- Form long-lasting friendships, participate in student organizations and activities, and have an unforgettable college experience.
What will you need to do to earn your degree in three years?
- Your path will depend upon your major and the credits you bring in.
- You may need to take summer courses.
- You may need to enroll in more than 15 credits per semester.
- Consult with an academic advisor in your major to see what your specific plan would look like.
- Consult with a financial aid counselor to review all types of aid eligibility.
View the 3-Year Plans offered by UE.