In today's turbulent economic environment, college students across the nation find themselves asking the same question, "How in the world am I going to get a job?"
From the time you arrive on campus, UE’s Center for Career Development works one-on-one with you to help you discover and achieve your career goals. Whether you are looking for an internship, applying to graduate schools, or preparing to step into the workplace after graduation, the Center for Career Development will work alongside you to make your goal a reality.
How successful is our office in helping UE students reach their goals?
- A survey of the Class of 2017 found that 94 percent were employed or in graduate school (97 percent response rate).
- The median salary of 2017 graduates employed full-time was $47,750.
- Twenty-eight percent of 2017 graduates not currently in graduate school plan to pursue graduate school within the next three years.
- 2017 graduates are employed across the country and around the world.
They also attend the nation’s top graduate schools including:
- Arizona State University
- Emory University
- Johns Hopkins University
- SIT Graduate Institute
- St. Louis University
- University of Texas-Austin
- Vanderbilt University