Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees for Spring 2023 Entering Cohort
- Tuition for the 3-year full-time program offering 115 credit hours is $14,520/semester
- There is a $4,000 charge each year to cover various annual and one-time fees for anesthesia-specific textbooks, memberships, lab and clinical fees, and others. If you have any questions, please contact the Program Director or Missy Holzmeyer, Program Operations Administrator.
- Textbooks for non-anesthesia-specific cross-listed courses will be purchased by the student for each individual course.
- Nurse Anesthesia students should anticipate additional costs associated with completion of clinical courses. An annual estimated cost for a TB test, flu shot, drug screen, criminal background check, CPR certification, and immunizations is approximately $300. Costs vary and are subject to change. These costs do not include transportation and accommodations/housing for clinical courses. While some clinical sites outside of Evansville provide accommodations, it is the student's responsibility to secure accommodations for those sites that do not provide housing should the student choose not to commute.
- Nurse Anesthesia students must provide proof of health insurance.
- Students who are in the Nurse Anesthesia Program may utilize the Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan and the Federal Grad PLUS Loan.
- To establish eligibility for graduate-level federal loans, students must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- For detailed information regarding financial aid, please view Financial Aid for Nurse Anesthesia Program.
For more information, call the Office of Student Financial Services at 812-488-2364 or 800-488-8634.