Scientific Minds and Compassionate Hearts
UE was the first BSN accredited program in the state of Indiana. We are celebrating almost 60 years of continuous accreditation of our nursing program.
Nursing is both a science and an art, which is why UE’s Dunigan Family Department of Nursing and Health Sciences provide both a scientific and creative learning environment.
UE Department of Nursing offers the following:
- Direct entry freshman year.
- Accepted nursing students who meet the requirements for direct entry are eligible for the UE Need for Nursing scholarship in addition to other scholarships and financial aid.
- Clinical simulations freshman through senior year.
- Six semesters of clinical experience at local facilities.
- Study abroad and still graduate in four years.
- Division I athletics –Be a nursing student and an athlete.
- Personalized learning with small class sizes.
UE's nursing program is accredited by the Indiana State Board of Nursing and the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc., 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850 | Atlanta, Georgia 30326 | Phone: 404-975-5000 | Fax: 404-975-5020 | www.acenursing.org