Title IX Resources: Sexual Misconduct Education and Prevention

If you believe that you or someone you know has been the victim of sexual misconduct, it is important to know the resources available to you. In addition, you can file a complaint online or contact the Assistant Director of Institutional Equity and Title IX Coordinator, Annie Sills, at 812-488-5261 located in Olmsted Hall room 118 or Ridgway University Center room 263.

On and Off-Campus Resources:

  • Executive Director of Human Resources and Institutional Equity, Keith Gehlhausen 812-488-2943
  • File a complaint online
  • Office of Public Safety 812-471-6911 (emergency) or 812-488-2051 (non-emergency)
  • Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students Office 812-488-2500
  • Counseling Services 812-488-2663 or call the Office of Public Safety after hours for the Counselor on Call
  • University Chaplain 812-488-2240
  • Mann Health Center 812-488-2033
  • Residence Life 812-488-2956
  • Evansville Police Department 812-436-7896
  • Albion Fellow Bacon Center:
    • Domestic Violence Hotline 812-422-5622
    • Sexual Assault Hotline 812-424-7273
  • Holly's House 812-437-7233
  • WE TIP (anonymous reporting to local law enforcement) 1-800-78-CRIME (1-800-782-7463)

The information in this area is intended to inform and educate the campus community regarding sexual misconduct. We will continue to update this area with information about resources and events. If you have any questions or would like to suggest content, please contact the Dean of Students office at 812-488-2500.