There are many resources available to University of Evansville students that you are encouraged to take advantage of while you’re here. We encourage you to explore the opportunities and information available to you in the list below. If you need help understanding or connecting to any of these resources, please do not hesitate to contact our office. Go aces!
- Need Help?
- Academic Honor Code
- Sexual Harassment and Misconduct Policy
- Harassment and Discrimination Policy
- Employee/Student Relationships Policy
- Sports Wagering Policy
- Rights and Privacy Information
- Indiana Lifeline Law and Resources
- ULifeline: Free Anonymous Assistance
- Crayton E. and Ellen Mann Health Center
- Tobacco-Free Policy
- Alcohol Policy