Welcome to the table!
Through our dining service provider, Chartwells, the University of Evansville offers a variety of meal plans and services to all UE students.
The dining program offers a wide range of convenient dining locations including the all-you-care-to-eat Café Court, which features a full salad bar, fresh made sandwiches, grilled favorites, ethnic foods, and more. Simply use your University ID card as your meal debit card for both meal swipes and Ace Bucks.
Popular dining pages on the University website:
- Meal Plans
- Meal Plan Policies
- Plan Changes, Check Balances, and Add Ace Bucks
- Meals and Ace Bucks - Find out the differences between using Meals and Ace Bucks and what carries over from Fall to Spring.
- Dining Hours and Locations
- Dietary Services - Find out about menus, nutrition, and dietary accommodation requests.
- Text Feedback to Chartwells with Chat Back. 812-213-2199. (Chat Back is free and does not share your name or number with Chartwells.)
- UE FAB (Food Advisory Board) - Online Feedback - Have a comment, question, or concern? You can always give feedback to FAB with or without your contact information.
- Chartwells Online Feedback - The dining program is driven by your feedback. There are multiple ways to share your comments and suggestions.
Connect with UE Dining:
Popular pages on the Chartwells Dining website:
- Chartwells UE Dining website
- Meet the Team - Find contact information, employment opportunities, and provide direct feedback to the Dining Services Team.
Note: Because your ID provides access to meal swipes and Ace Bucks, please do not loan your ID to another student; if it is stolen, it should be reported immediately! Chartwells is not responsible for charges against your card if it is not immediately reported as lost or stolen.