All our dining locations are located on the first level of the Ridgway University Center. It is easy to use your student ID to have access to meals from any of these locations.
Café Court features a variety of dining stations, a fresh salad bar, a daily offering of 2 different soups, and a variety of dessert choices.
- LaVincita: Brick oven style pizza and more
- Charleston Market: Home-style favorites such as rotisserie chicken and mashed potatoes
- Grill 155: Burgers, fries, chicken tenders, and other American classics
- Harmony: Vegetarian, Vegan, and Halal cuisine
- Fusion: Asian-style favorites, cooked on an open wok
- Stacks: Making the fresh subs you know and love
Visit the Dining Services website for a wekly menu.
|Café Court – General Operating Schedule|
|Breakfast: Monday – Friday||7:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.|
|Lunch: Monday - Friday||10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Charleston Market, LaVincita & Fusion close at 1:30 p.m.
|Dinner: Monday - Friday||4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday – Sunday
10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Ace's Place is the campus convenience store offering a variety of food supplies.
- Convenience Store Items are always available including packaged foods, frozen entrées, soft drinks, milk shakes, snacks, and toiletries.
- Simply to Go is a convenient meal solutions program for students that need a food fix in a hurry. The grab and go menu consists of sandwiches, salads, desserts and fresh fruit & vegetable cups. This can be purchased with a meal swipe.
- The After Hours Grill Window in Aces Place provides students with grill items after Café Court is closed.
|Aces Place – General Operating Schedule|
|Monday – Thursday||10:30 a.m. – Midnight|
|Friday||10:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||3:00 p.m. – Midnight|
|After Hours Grill Window – General Operating Schedule|
|Lunch M-F||10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.|
|Dinner Monday – Thursday||4:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
|Dinner Friday||4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Weekend Afternoons||4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
See Hours of Operation postings, and newsletters for specific hours related to breaks, openings, and closings.
Jazzman’s Café offers a fresh-brewed selection of traditional and Espresso coffees, hot breakfast sandwiches, fresh gourmet salads, and hearty sandwiches. You can satisfy your sweet tooth with Jazzman’s variety of bakery items and unique frozen drink creations. You can download the Café Menu from the Dining Services website.
|Jazzman’s – General Operating Schedule|
|Monday – Thursday||7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Saturday – Sunday||Closed|
Papa John’s Pizza
UE students can order Papa John’s pizza using Ace Bucks. Campus delivery from the local Papa John’s (812-477-7700) is part of the UE meal program between 11:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. every day.
To use Ace Bucks for Papa John’s, simply show your Student ID and another photo ID. Please remember to tip your delivery person!
Note: Meal Plans are not in operation during Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, Spring Break, or Easter Break.
Students staying on campus during Fall, Thanksgiving, Easter, and Spring Break should plan ahead and obtain food from Aces Place with their Ace Bucks to prepare during this time.
During Fall Break, Thanksgiving, and Easter Break, students can use their Ace Bucks to buy pizza from the local Papa John’s. (Papa John’s is closed on Thanksgiving Day.)
Papa John's contract ends the last day of finals at 5:00 p.m.