Repairs and Refunds

Having trouble with equipment in your room? Below is information on who to call and what to do to ensure the situation is handled correctly.

  • Campus Computing and Telephone: Submit an online help request or call the Help Desk at 488-2077.
  • Laundry: Submit any problems with non-working laundry machines on LaundryView®.
  • Vending Machine Refunds or Repairs: Contact Administrative Services at extension 2941 for repairs. Go to Student Financial Services for refunds.

Maintenance and Housekeeping Issues

Minor repairs for your room or public areas should be noted through an online Work Order through Web Advisor.

Submit requests by following these instructions:

  1. Log onto Web Advisor
  2. Go to the student section
  3. Select "Request a Work Order" under General Info.

A member of the maintenance staff will come to your room to assess the problem and make the repair. While some repairs can be made immediately, please allow two or three days for action on your request.

Procedures for Emergency Work Orders

In the event of a major problem that requires immediate attention (emergency) CALL the Physical Plant at 2775 between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.

If an emergency maintenance situation occurs after hours CALL the office of Safety & Security at 2051 and ensure that your message is clear about the emergency work order. DO NOT SEND EMAILS OR LEAVE VOICE MAIL FOR THESE TYPES OF WORK ORDERS.

After making phone contact, please follow up with an electronically submitted Work Order via Web Advisor and mark the emergency work order priority as "Immediate". Please note on the Work Order the time you called in the request and who you spoke with (include this in the description of work to be done).

Your RA on duty or residential coordinator can assist in this process.

Return to the list of Amenities, Services, and Repairs

Office Phone:

Office Email:

Office Location:
Student Life Center, Second Floor, Ridgway University Center