B/MD Program Admission Requirements
Indiana high school students with an excellent academic record and a desire to attend medical school are encouraged to apply.
Students eligible to apply for the University of Evansville B/MD program must be residents of Indiana. Admission decisions are based on test scores (ACT or SAT), high school grade point average, and other key criteria. Successful applicants typically meet all of the following criteria:
- ACT score of 29, SAT-I score of 1920, or an SAT-R score of 1350
- An approximate high school grade point average of 4.0
Additional admission factors to be considered:
- range and depth of extracurricular involvement
- demonstrated interest in the health sciences
- good interpersonal skills
After a preliminary screening of the applicants, individual interviews will be requested.