As part of the collaboration with WNIN on COVID Between the Coasts, our STAT 300 class developed the interactive tool below. This tool allows you to see the entire progression of the pandemic from the beginning to now for several different statistics across our seven state Midwestern region. It also allows you to compare any two counties’ statistics since the beginning by using the “COVID by County” tab. Check it out below or use the full size version.
UE's mathematics department offers a challenging curriculum with early access to upper-level course work, which helps students build personal connections with faculty who are recognized authorities in the field.
Benefits for UE Math Students
- Learn from faculty members who are recognized authorities in their field, including recipients of highly competitive grant funding from the National Science Foundation.
- Conduct undergraduate research while working closely with faculty members.
- Present research at national undergraduate research conferences and submit it to journals for publication.
- Participate in prestigious summer research experiences around the United States.
- Compete in mathematics competitions.
- Form connections with other students through Kappa Mu Epsilon, a national mathematics honor society.
Room 314, Koch Center for Engineering and Science