UE Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Review Class Planned
Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017
The University of Evansville College of Engineering and Computer Science has announced dates for the annual review and preparation course for those planning to take the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam.
All classes will be held Thursday evenings, beginning at 6:30 p.m. in the Koch Center for Engineering and Science building on the UE campus. Classes are divided into relevance per discipline. Fees are adjusted accordingly.
- Civil engineering candidates will attend from October 5 through February 1.
- Mechanical engineering and other disciplines candidates will attend from October 5 through November 30.
- Electrical and computer engineering candidates will attend October 26 through November 30.
Registration forms and payment must be returned by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, October 2. On-campus registrations should be returned to Room 250 in the Koch Center for Engineering and Science at UE.
Community members may obtain registration information by contacting Kimberly Higgins via e-mail at email@example.com or phone at 812-488-2651. Early registration is encouraged as space is limited.
- UE announces designation as an Ashoka U Changemaker Campus and creation of new Center for Innovation & Change
- UEPA department chair and faculty publish article
- UE Announces the Creation of a New Center for Innovation & Change
- UE is First in Indiana to be Designated an Ashoka U Changemaker Campus
- More articles…