UE Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Review Class Planned
Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017
The University of Evansville College of Engineering and Computer Science has announced dates for the annual review and preparation course for those planning to take the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam.
All classes will be held Thursday evenings, beginning at 6:30 p.m. in the Koch Center for Engineering and Science building on the UE campus. Classes are divided into relevance per discipline. Fees are adjusted accordingly.
- Civil engineering candidates will attend from October 5 through February 1.
- Mechanical engineering and other disciplines candidates will attend from October 5 through November 30.
- Electrical and computer engineering candidates will attend October 26 through November 30.
Registration forms and payment must be returned by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, October 2. On-campus registrations should be returned to Room 250 in the Koch Center for Engineering and Science at UE.
Community members may obtain registration information by contacting Kimberly Higgins via e-mail at email@example.com or phone at 812-488-2651. Early registration is encouraged as space is limited.
- University of Evansville Announces Location and Details on New Wellness and Recreation Center
- UE team to participate at 2019 Diversity, Civility, and Liberal Arts Institute
- University of Evansville to Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- UE Theatre Alumnus Rami Malek Wins Golden Globe
- More articles…