Khan publishes emerging market research
Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018
Walayet A. Khan, University of Evansville professor of finance, has published three co-authored research papers all related to the emerging markets.
The articles are:
- "The Effect of US Stock Market Uncertainty on Emerging Market Returns.” Emerging Markets Finance and Trade.
- “Do Islamic Banks Optimally Balance the Trade-Off in Capital Structure Mix? A Comparison Approach.” Quarterly Journal of Finance and Accounting,
- “Dynamic Co-integration and Portfolio Diversification of Islamic and Conventional Indices: Global Evidence, Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance.
- UE announces designation as an Ashoka U Changemaker Campus and creation of new Center for Innovation & Change
- UEPA department chair and faculty publish article
- UE Announces the Creation of a New Center for Innovation & Change
- UE is First in Indiana to be Designated an Ashoka U Changemaker Campus
- More articles…