Dean's Teaching Awards
Posted: Monday, May 6, 2019
The Academic Deans have awarded the Dean’s Teaching Awards for 2018-2019.
The faculty members being honored are:
- Kate Schwartzkopf-Phifer, Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy from the College of Education and Health Sciences
- Jessica Lofton, Assistant Professor Mechanical Engineering from the College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Rania Mousa, Associate Professor of Accounting from the Schroeder Family School of Business Administration
- Derek Jones, Assistant Professor of Philosophy from the William L. Ridgway College of Arts and Sciences
- Thomas Josenhans, Professor of Music from the William L. Ridgway College of Arts and Sciences
Congratulations to our deserving faculty members!