UE Offers Review Course for Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
Posted: Friday, September 27, 2019
The University of Evansville College of Engineering and Computer Science has announced 2019-20 dates for the annual review and preparation course for those planning to take the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam.
All classes will be held Thursday evenings beginning at 6:30 p.m. in the Koch Center for Engineering and Science on the UE campus. Classes are divided into relevance per discipline. Fees are adjusted accordingly.
- Candidates for civil engineering will attend from October 3 - January 23.
- Candidates for mechanical engineering and other disciplines will attend from October 3 - November 21.
- Electrical and computer engineering candidates will attend October 31-November 21.
Registration forms and payment must be returned by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 3, 2019. Contact Kimberly Higgins at email@example.com or at 812-488-2651 for more information on registration. Early registration is encouraged as space as limited.
- UE Physician Assistant Graduates Achieve 100 Percent Pass Rate on Licensure Exam
- University of Evansville Ranked Among the Top 100 Best Colleges for Veterans
- University of Evansville Ranked Among the Top 50 Best Affordable Colleges for Music Therapy
- Holly Carter Appointed Interim Principal for Harlaxton College
- More articles…