Our goal is to promote a safe and secure learning and working environment for students, faculty and staff. By working in partnership with the campus community, the Office of Safety & Security strives to provide the most professional, effective campus safety services possible. All members of the community, students, faculty and staff, contribute to making the University of Evansville campus a safe, nurturing environment for learning.
As much as we might like, we cannot isolate ourselves from the world that surrounds our campus. Like any place in our modern times, there are dangers. For this reason the Office of Safety & Security is committed to ensuring the safety of students, employees, and visitors through effective policies and procedures, educational programming, and community involvement.
- Attention Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Owners
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Traffic & Parking Brochure
- Monthly Crime Statistics
- Crime Definitions
- Parking Citation Appeal Form
- Bicycle Registration Form
- Safety Points of Interest
- Ace Alerts
- Policy Prohibiting Sexual Misconduct
- Alcohol Policy
- Tobacco-Free Policy