As a University of Evansville student, UE Connect is your opportunity to connect with UE alumni, parents, friends, and community members who will be able to help you succeed personally and professionally.
Whether you have a question about grad school, moving to a new city, working abroad, finding employment in a certain field, or connecting with other UE Alumni, UE Connect can help you find the answers. All you have to do to get connected is sign up!
Resources for Students
There are several ways to connect with UE Alumni and Friends:
- Join Handshake — Start searching for UE Alumni, Friends and Parents TODAY. If you haven't already done so, visit and register for Handshake. Once the registration process is complete, you will be able to search and engage UE partners. You will be able to search based on geographic location, business name, and area of study.
- Join the UE Alumni Online Network — Over 30,000 UE alumni are listed in the online directory with the community, UE Alumni Online. As a registered member, you can search alumni from all over the world based on geographic location, class year, and major. Similar to Handshake, you will be able to connect and engage with UE alumni.
- Alumni Graduation Passport — Receive personal support from the Office of Alumni and Engagement. Complete the online form by selecting the UE Connect Alumni Resource button and you will be matched with an alum for you to contact. Before you graduate, you will receive your UE alumni resource along with his/her contact information. You will be able to reach out and connect with your alum and forge a professional relationship.
- The Graduate e-newsletter — Receive essential career and campus information including details about commencement, senior night, commencement central, career tips and resources, and Center for Career Development events.
- Extended Email — Your evansville.edu email account will remain active for six months following graduation. If you would like to continue to use your evansville.edu account beyond that time, it is available to you at no charge. You just need to register online. Once you have completed the form you don't need to do anything else. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Office of Alumni and Engagement at email@example.com or 812-488-2586.