Members of the UE President's Club annually give $1,000 or more to help prepare our students for personal and professional success.
President's Club membership includes:
- Unrestricted campus parking (other than handicapped spaces)
- Premier seating at UE speaker and entertainment events
- Invitations to special President’s Club events
- Recognition in the President’s Club Honor Roll
- Network of more than 800 UE President’s Club members
President’s Club Membership Levels
President’s Club and President’s Club GOLD
$1000 giving per academic year to any designation. Gold (graduates of the last decade) $100 giving per each year since graduation, up to 10 years. Benefits include:
- Car window (parking) decal
- Invitation and priority seating at select UE events
$1250 annual fund gift with a four year pledge. All benefits as described above, plus:
- Donor is matched with a freshman and remains paired with that student until graduation
- Invitation to Gift of Scholarship dinner
$2000- $4999. All benefits as described above, plus:
- Donor is matched with a student for each $2000 unrestricted gift
- Reservation privileges for UE library conference room (up to 2 per year)
$5000- $9999. All benefits as described above, plus:
- Invitation to President’s quarterly conference call with Dr. Kazee
- Two complimentary tickets to an on-campus theatre or musical performance
- Two complimentary tickets to an on campus athletic game or match.
$10,000+. All benefits as described above, plus:
- Seating with the President at one UE sports event or dinner with the president and first lady at the President’s home (the May House).
President’s Club GOLD level
The President’s Club GOLD level has been established to offer current UE seniors and recent graduates the opportunity to become President’s Club members at a reduced gift requirement. The standard required gift to be a President’s Club member is $1,000, but current UE seniors and graduates of the last decade (GOLD) can become a member for only $100, multiplied by the number of years since graduation.
|Year Since Graduation||Amount|
|Current UE Seniors||$100|
|1 year after graduation||$100|
|2 years after graduation||$200|
|3 years after graduation||$300|
|4 years after graduation||$400|
|5 years after graduation||$500|
|6 years after graduation||$600|
|7 years after graduation||$700|
|8 years after graduation||$800|
|9 years after graduation||$900|
|10 years after graduation||$1000|
Members of the President’s Club GOLD level receive the same benefits as members of the President’s Club (listed above). If you work for a company that matches charitable giving, your corporate matching gifts count toward your total amount for membership purposes.