If you’re interested in law school or a job in the legal professions, UE’s new Legal Studies minor is for you.
Students who earn this minor will:
- Have more in-depth knowledge and awareness of legal issues in the US and around the world.
- Be better prepared to obtain internships and perform better in these internships.
- Be able to indicate to prospective law schools a course of study that is focused on the law and legal issues.
Students planning to enter the legal profession are advised to pursue baccalaureate degrees in academic areas best suited to their interests. While the new legal studies minor complements the below majors well, it can be paired with any existing major.
- Criminal Justice
- Political Science
- International Studies
- Health Services
- Environmental Studies
2017 LSAT Test dates
- June 12 (Monday) at 12:30
- Sept. 16 (Saturday) at 8:30