Benefits and Resources
The minor brings together and coordinates a number of law-oriented courses currently being taught at UE across disciplines and colleges. Students who minor in legal studies at the University have access to added benefits and resources right here on campus:
- Law Day at Indiana University.
- Constitution Day (fall semester) speakers and events.
- LSAT preparation courses:
- www.khanacademy.org/prep/lsat (official LSAT® test prep/ free)
- UE's Center for Career Development offers resume building, job fairs, and funding for law school travel.
Room 50, Schroeder School of Business Building